- I have attached calendars for the coming months, If you want to stay more updated, I suggest joining our google calendar which is updated any time we have a change/add/removal of any events in our schedule. I have a list of tournaments we will be attending in the calendars, and we are still looking for some other ones as well. The google calendar also has a link to the tournament flyers and how to register. (link to google calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=ZHdjd3Jlc3RsZUBnbWFpbC5jb20 )
- If you have not sent us your updated/current USA card # yet, you will not be allowed to practice. We have to have a waiver, and current USA wrestling card for everyone participating in DWC practices.
3.. If you want any DWC gear, the online store will close on November 17th, we will NOT be reopening this store. https://team-store-2019.itemorder.com/
4.. Monday November 11, all registration forms, membership fees, and sponsorship money is due. We will be holding registrations during the open house/free clinic. The clinic will run from 6pm-8pm, please invite anyone who may be interested in joining DWC, all they need is a signed waiver to participate.
- Burger night: We would appreciate if each family tried to get 1 basket/item for our silent auction, please let us know if you are willing to help out.
- Great job to our wrestlers @ Rumble By the River this weekend!
Champ: Mac Heysinger
Champ: Bella Miller
3rd place: Abe Heysinger
4th place: Kellen Mckenna
5th place: Carson Basset
5th place: Elijah Hyet
5th place: Zach Roeder
6th place: Preston Hunter
6th place: Ashton Udelhoven
Also competed: Matt Hill, Elijah Hyet, Gable Brooks, Grayson Adams,
Any questions, please contact us and let us know any time.
Practice this week is Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Let us know if you are going to be wrestling at pre season nationals. Coach Kaisand will be there on Sunday, and Coach Schultz will be there Friday-Sunday
Registration/open house will be on November 11th during practice. Please bring your waiver/registration forms/membership fees to practice. I will be in the classroom doing registration while the other coaches run the open house.
Please invite your local club teammates to join us for the open house, they will need a parent to fill out the attached waiver form. All wrestling, football, baseball, etc teammates are invited!
You must have a current USA card to practice (NOT NEEDED FOR OPEN HOUSE)
Raffle tickets- If you want raffle tickets to help off set your club fees, they are available at every practice.
Online store. Below is a link to our online store, it will close at midnight on November 17th. We have several women, youth, and mens items available. Orders will ship directly to you.
I hope you had a great weekend! Thank you to everyone who made it out to our golf outing/BBQ dinner! We had about 39 golfers and luckily the rain held off for us! Special thanks to MOSKI BBQ for a great meal and ROEDER OUTDOOR POWER for the riding lawn mower hole in one challenge!
If you have not signed up for a date for one of our upcoming parent meetings yet, please fill out the link ASAP. We need at least 1 parent to attend 1 of the 2 meetings.
Starting this week we will begin practicing on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday @ 615pm, these practices are open to all youth, middle school, and high school wrestlers. You must have a current USA card and signed parent waiver to participate.
Our open house is going to be on Monday November 11th during practice, and we will have our registration/sign ups that night a week (more information will be given at the parent meetings.
Pre season nationals hotel: you have to get your room by tomorrow in order to get the discounted rate: (block is under DWC/Mark Schultz)
Quality Inn & Suites
Iowa USA state hotel: you have to get your room by December 25 in order to get the discounted rate: (block is under DWC/Mark Schultz)
Comfort Inn & Suites
We will have practice this week on Monday/Wednesday at 615pm. Beginning next week we will start practicing on Monday/Wednesday/Thursdays at 615pm to get ready for pre season nationals.
If you have not signed up for 1 of the 2 upcoming parent meetings please do so with the link below ASAP.
If you need a hotel room for Pre Season Nationals in Des Moines please call (515) 967-4886
and reserve your room. The block ends on October 1st. It is the Quality Inn by Jethros/Adventureland.
DWC Open house will be Monday, November 11th. Please invite all local club teammates, football, baseball, soccer teammates ETC. We will also host our registration/sign up during the open house.
1. If you are planning on attending the golf outing and or dinner on September 28th please fill out this link by Friday! We need to get a final head count over to Bunker Hill
2. Practice this week will be Monday/Wednesday at 615pm. Open to ALL youth/MS/HS wrestlers, must have a current USA card and waiver (attached)
3. Sponsors/raffle tickets- if you have any company sponsors we need their info by Monday to get them a sign for the golf outing. If you want raffle tickets to sell to off set your club fees, we have them at practice. Let us know how many you need.
4. I blocked off 8 rooms at the quality inn, in Altoona for pre season nationals. If you are going and want to stay with us, call (515) 967-4886
– the block is only good until October 1st to get the discounted rate. Under Mark Schultz/Dubuque Wrestling Club
5. DWC posters (attached) We are trying to hang these in as many businesses as possible. If you would like some to post in your break rooms at work, gas stations, restaurants, please pick some up at practice and help get them out in our communities!